Drug and Alcohol
Macarthur Gateway provides case management and support to clients with varying issues relating to Alcohol and other Drugs.
- Support and Advocacy – Family and Community Services, Rehabilitations centres, parole officers etc.
- Basic Counselling
- Referral – Rehabilitation services, Mental Health services, private therapy, addiction meetings, AA and NA meetings, relevant support groups, education, parenting groups, Counselling, housing providers and relevant services based on needs.
- Credit checks and Budgets
- Setting short, medium and long term goals
- Assistance with housing applications
Domestic and Family Violence
Macarthur Gateway is a women’s service providing support and case management to women and children who are affected by Domestic and family violence.
- Basic counselling
- Advocacy - Liaison with police DVLO (Domestic Violence Liaison officers) and information on Apprehensive violence orders.
- Court support
- Referral – To appropriate services based on needs eg, start safely programs, groups, counselling, legal aid.
- Support groups
- Assistance with housing application forms etc